Agnolotti with Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, Roasted Sweet Corn, & Garlic Parsley Butter
Agnolotti is a little pasta pillow that contains a filling of meat or vegetables. For this recipe, we used fresh Agnolotti filled with housemade ricotta cheese.
Wanting to bask in the glow of late summer vegetables for as long as possible, we accompanied this pasta with heirloom cherry tomatoes and roasted sweet corn.
What you'll need:
8 oz Agnolotti
7 0z heirloom cherry tomatoes
7 oz sweet corn
4 0z garlic and parsley butter
4 0z pasta water
3 Tbsp. olive oil
Salt & acid (lemon juice or vinegar) to taste Directions 1. Cook the pasta according to standard procedure.
2. In a separate saucepan over medium-high heat, warm the olive oil. Add cherry tomatoes and sweet corn to the pan, tossing and warming gently.
3. Add the cooked pasta, along with 4 oz of the pasta water.
4. Bring the sauce to a simmer.
5. Add the garlic butter, continuing to shake and stir the pan while keeping it at a constant simmer for another minute or so.
6. Give your sauce a taste. Adjust with salt and acid to your palate.
Serve, and enjoy!