Looking for the perfect way to use your frozen or leftover tomatoes? This delicious recipe is for you! Follow the step-by-step tutorial for an easy and unforgettable meal.
8oz Aliment Ricotta & Parmesan Ravioli
6oz Cherry Tomatoes (frozen or Fresh)
2 cloves garlic (sliced)
3TB olive oil
1oz pasta water
1 cup torn basil
2 tsp red wine vinegar
TT salt & pepper
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Place your cherry tomatoes, sliced garlic, olive oil and 1tsp of salt and pepper into a roasting dish. If you have some basil stems left over from your leaves throw those in the dish as well. Put in the oven uncovered and roast for 30 mins.
2) Remove your tomatoes from the oven and place directly into a large sauce pan on medium/high heat. Bring to a simmer.
3) Drop your Aliment ravioli and cook for 2 mins.
4) Add your ravioli to your saucepan along with 1oz of pasta water and your 4oz of butter and red wine vinegar. Continue to shake and cook at a constant simmer for about 90 seconds allowing the sauce to come together.
5) Give your sauce a taste, add salt and pepper as needed and finish with your torn basil leaves and parmesan, enjoy.