RECIPE: Butternut Squash w/ Brown Butter & Caramelized Apples
Updated: Jan 6
This delicious dish will be your new go-to meal! Filled with fresh fruit and veggies, our Butternut Squash with Brown Butter & Caramelized Apples will please ALL of your taste buds. Follow the tutorial to prepare this fall-inspired meal!
8oz Aliment Butternut squash Ravioli
2TB butter (browned)
2 cups diced apples
1 cup diced squash
4oz Pasta Water
1TB Apple cider vinegar
1TB Chives & Parsley (minced)
TT salt & pepper
1) Start a large saucepan on medium/high heat and add your first 2TB of butter, watch closely, and as it just starts to brown add your apples. Do not stir.
2) While your apples are caramelizing, blanch your diced squash in your pasta water for 60 seconds. Shake dry and add to your pan of brown butter and apples.
3) Drop your Aliment squash ravioli in your pasta water and cook for 2 mins.
4) Add the 4oz of pasta water to your saucepan of apples and squash. Bring to a simmer.
5) After your ravioli is cooked for 2 mins, add to your saucepan along with the additional 2TB of butter and continue to shake the pan while keeping a consistent simmer and allow the sauce to come together. This should take about 90 seconds.
6) Add your apple cider vinegar and salt, taste your sauce and you are ready to serve. Finish with chives, parsley, and Parmesan.